World Celebrity Dress - Dress never arrived

I ordered a dress on January 15, 2018 for a birthday party in February . I have not received it yet.

I've emailed numerous times. I was told I would receive it by February 6, 2018. I know it's the 5th of February but I have not gotten it yet and I pissed. I'm going to dispute the charges with my credit card company.

I'm so disappointed. There is only an email to get in touch with them. There is no phone number. On February February 1, 2018 was the last time I spoke to someone.

repeated emails go unanswered.

I feel ashamed that I even ordered from this fraud of a company.... My order number is 100002081.

Product or Service Mentioned: World Celebrity Dress Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: i want my dress immediately.

World Celebrity Dress in Orange, California - Amazing Dress

5.0

I have bought a celebrity inspired dress from worldcelebritydress.com

It is the same as the original. The size is perfect.

They make it in true size. Can't believe these guys can do this at such low price!!! Really like it. I will come back and buy more dresses, also i will recommend this website to my friends.

There are so many great dresses for all special occasions that I don't know which one I should choose. I love lots of dresses on the website, such as Selena Gomez dress, Miranda Kerr Dresses, Kim K dresses, Emma Stone Dress and other famous celebs' dresses.Thank you very much for all your good services.

Product or Service Mentioned: World Celebrity Dress Prom Dress.

Reason of review: Good customer service.